No sooner have we wrapped up one season but it’s time to start planning a new one.
Here is your Season Commencement Form, which must be filled in and received by February 1, 2017, latest. Your actual fees invoice will be mailed to you separately and will be, in part, based on this form.
I must draw your attention to the attached extract from the mooring policy, which defines the priorities that will be used by the Harbourmaster in assigning slips &/or moorings. It is up to you to meet deadlines. Delay of the receiving & processing of the information, could cause you to lose your preferred mooring or preferred Duty Officer Date.
I need to receive either hard or soft copy of your completed Season Commencement Form at the mailing or e-mail address provided as soon as possible, and before February 1, 2017. If you have difficulties meeting our requirements, or if you require clarification of anything, call or e-mail me.
Once I have received your completed form, you will be emailed a notification of its receipt. If you do not receive this notification, please contact me. Forms have been lost in the past. This way, you can be assured that it has been received.
Michael J. Beelich
4.7 Annual Assignment of Moorings
4.7.1 To be assigned a mooring, members must:
184.108.40.206 Pay in full the amount invoiced by the Treasurer;
220.127.116.11 Provide advice of mooring requirements to the Harbourmaster for the upcoming season.
18.104.22.168 Provide written confirmation of insurance coverage details in the manner directed by the Board.
22.214.171.124 On or about March 1 of each season the Harbourmaster shall, depending upon availability and accessibility, assign slips and moorings in accordance with the following priorities:
- Priority 1: Members, who were slip/mooring incumbents in the past season, and who meet all the conditions, shall be assigned slips/moorings.
- Priority 2: Members who were not incumbents, but who are on the waiting list, and meet all the conditions, shall be assigned slips/moorings.
- Priority 3: Members who are not incumbents, and who are not on a waiting list but have met all the conditions, shall be assigned slips/moorings.
- Priority 4: Members who do not as of March 1 meet all the conditions shall, upon meeting all the conditions, pay a late-payment penalty & be assigned a slip or mooring on an as-available basis. This opportunity will close at 18:00 on March 30.
- Priority 5: Members who do not meet all the conditions until after 18:00 on March 30, will pay a late-payment penalty and be placed at the bottom of the waiting list for a mooring.
4.7.2 Members who fail to meet any or all conditions will not be craned-in and, may have their boats & cradles moved on crane-in day due to parking lot requirements. They will be invoiced for any crane fees so incurred.